See where all your vehicles are and find out quickly when they fail to follow your route. When a vehicle fails to leave or return on schedule easily alert everyone who needs to know via email or SMS.
It also helps identify miss-used vehicles, unauthorized behavior, speeding, or excursions into areas that the vehicles do not belong. With GPS you can easily configure the system to send email or SMS, or alert operators when your rules are violated.
GPS fleet vehicle tracking improves businesses by:
Reducing wasted time by analyzing traveled routes and monitoring activities.
- Reducing engine idling.
- Report on idle and active vehicles.
- Monitoring vehicles for over speeding.
- Monitoring specific areas for bus activity.
- Quickly searching for specific vehicle, nearby vehicles, or missing vehicles.
- Improve safety.
- Identify potential theft or miss-use of school buses.
GPS fleet vehicle tracking features for bus Tracking:
- 24/7 Operation and monitoring of your fleet.
- Encrypted and secure communication that does not use a public network.
- Software free for a period of 1 year and later R.O. 2/- per month per device.
- Real-time and historical data provides security, answers and support.
- Log all bus travel to a database for later reporting and displaying.
- Information opens lines of communication with parents and the community.
- Improved safety by monitoring operations and alerting to unsafe activities.
GPS fleet vehicle tracking computer application is for displaying, tracking, alarming and logging the activity of a GPS tracking through Google Maps. This easy-to use application graphically shows the location and status of cars, trucks, people or anything equipped with an GPS transceiver.
Software products are designed to offer real time vehicle data transfer without monthly service fees for a period of One year. AVL software is ideal for bus monitoring systems and fleet management systems. It has powerful mapping and reporting capabilities, and interfaces with many Computer Aided Dispatch systems.